In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Mike Phillips
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Hi,

I was wondering what the actual performance of QPC2 is like when running
on WIN XP on the Asus PC ( which has Linux "flavour" as a basic OS ).

I have QPC2 running on a PC with WIN XP ... so, just what is the
comparison.

May be those trying this out can write an article for QL Today or Quanta
magazines ( or both ) ... ?