Evening David,

David Tubbs wrote:
> It is some time since I was looking into the depths of QXL_WIN, and at that
> time I found a full and detailed specification of the layout.
>
> Not sure where it came from, a web page, not on my current machine but I
> could look at an old HDD ?

I have received a lot of helpful information from John H. and Daniele T.
and written it up - which should keep Per happy :-) - so thanks for your
offer but I won't need to take you up on it.

I found quite a lot of QXL.WIN form at information on the Internet -
most of which seems to be incomplete strangely enough. Hopefully, when I
get mine finished, it will be complete in content.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Norman.