In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7ois_Van_Emelen?=) wrote:

*From:* François_Van_Emelen<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Date:* Sat, 31 May 2008 23:12:00 +0200

Peter Fox schreef:
Can anybody please help me change the printer port that Linedesign sends its date from PAR1 to PAR2?

Looking forward to hearing from someone,
TIA & Regards,

Peter Fox

Hi,
Use Menuconfig or config to do that modification.
Select the 4th item (print) and replace PAR1 with PAR2...et voilà.
Hope this helps.
François Van Emelen
Hi,
Sorry for the wrong info I sent you; I really thought the only thing you wanted to do was to replace 'par1' with 'par2' in LineDesign.
François Van Emelen