FROM   "Rupert Goodwins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 1999/10/26

this is about all I know at this time

--------------------------
part of the thread follows
--------------------------

Well, bear in mind that Derby was the code name for the Spectrum 128 --
there are a few things about that fine beast in the file too.

As for other files: I'm afraid the intellectual property on anything of
interest belongs to people other than myself.

Rupert

Duncan Snowden

--
Duncan Snowden.

Arnould Nazarian
Date: 1999/10/27

>As for other files: I'm afraid the intellectual property on anything of
>interest belongs to people other than myself.

>Rupert

OK, but is there something else?

Arnould

--