On 3 Oct 2008, at 12:11, Billy wrote:

François Van Emelen wrote:
Paul Holmgren schreef:
Paul Holmgren wrote:
Hello, any folks there

according to the receved missive, at least I now know I haven't been dropped from the mailinglist

:-) all

I'm still listening and trying to figure out why my keyboard doesn't do what it is supposed to do with 'QPC' under 'Vista' making it nearly impossible to use QPC.
François Van Emelen
Mine works fine in QPC under Vista, wish I could say the same about it's use in Vista under Vista, I think it's because it's a wireless connection it gets signals mixed up at times, could be my typing though (;-) If it helps at all it's listed as HID device in control panel - keyboards

Not long ago I put my QPC2 on a stick and took it to the US where I used several machines including one with Vista. It worked OK except that under Vista it was painfully slow.

I seem to remember that the keyboards in the States were not the same as in the UK. I think they lacked a backslash. Anyway I had to get round that, possibly by redefining a key or two for the QL.

George