In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Andy Barber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Hi Andy,

Not too far from where I am.

I will email you off-list on this.

*#*snip#*#

Sorry to hear about the long bus journey that you experienced.
Where are you travelling from, anyway ?

Bromley.

I didn't see the timing in the thread.

Afternoon on a Sunday? No way! Organize a sensible day & time. I want
to attend. I know we are all crazy, because we all like the QL. Sunday
AFTERNOON is not on.

ABSOLUTELY NO WAY in the AFTERNOON on a SUNDAY.

I wasted over three hours on the bus to find the locked up place.

Regards
Andy Barber
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
T: +44 20 8402 3385 ~ M: +44 791 883 4739 ~ F: +44 705 069 5845.