To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 9:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] christmas again - my proverbial reqeust

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I'm not sure how I should use/call QPCPrint from QPC to get it to
print, I seem to be missing something somehow ( is it old age ), I
did not download and install the redmon thing as I only want to
print from QPC. In the ser/par settings I have set Par1 to "Printer"
and the Lexmark is named in the box

Yes, you don't need redmon. You just need to do 2 things: 1) install
or copy QPCPrint into the QPC directory 2) select the printer for the
PAR port and activate the small "Use filter" box next to it.

Cheers, Marcel