> I'm the QL fan since 1987, since I saw it in a first popular IT book
> published in our country... Anyway, can you please tell me if you have
> available CRT display, originally developed for QL (Micro-something, I
> think), with a signal cable? If so, what would be the price, including
> shipping to Poland? Also, what would be the price for a barebone QL, with
> european power supply?
>
> TIA,
> Sergiusz
I think this was a Microvitec Cub monitor.

~*~snip*#*

When I bought my QL in 1984 I also got a colour TV from Boots!* that had RGB
input as well. The QL display was crisp & perfect on it. I can't remember the
make of the TV though, it might have been a Furgerson.

* The explanation mark is for non UK readers, as Boots is a pharmacy but has
diversified a bit.

Andy