Hi Doug,

http://smsq.j-m-s.com/

gives all the details. One click, and you can download a demo to try on your hardware as well.

Cheers    Jochen

extdgl42 wrote:
Can I get the details, including price and payment methods, on a QPCxx known to
run under XP? The most recent QLT I could find did not even have an ad from any
trader that mentioned QPC.

I have a close family member and old QLer "confined" to a skilled nursing
facility and going stir crazy who would benefit from something to do. In this case it
would be working on an old QL program/game which I will try to obtain through a separate
post. The best equipment I can do is a Macintel that came with XP installed as a VM
(beside OS X, yes).

The program/game would go back to the QL community of course.

Here are some details of what may need to be considered:
Now: Intel (specifically Macintel/MacBook Pro 15"), with XP (I believe Pro SP2
or some such). Dual core, 2.4GHz. XP: VM under Parallels although supposedly that
doesn't matter.

Only other: W98SE, QPC II I believe, but--it's a desktop, else I'd take it the
dozen miles to the skilled facility now.

I have not been able to get any response from the admin automaton of this list
on the list commands for detecting or searching archives, so, I have to throw
myself on the mercy of list members. This is despite having been mailing list
admin at work for a number of years.

Thanks much,
Doug LaVerne 37830 USA

Jochen Merz Software - Kaiser-Wilhelm-Str. 302 - D-47169 Duisburg
   Tel. +49-(0)203-502011      Fax +49-(0)203-502012
   Email: s...@j-m-s.com       Homepage: http://SMSQ.J-M-S.COM