Hi Malcolm,

yes - a long time, indeed.

We will report the feedback about the changes in the next issue.

Cheers   Jochen

Malcolm Cadman wrote:
In message <49fd65af.1060...@j-m-s.com>, SMSQ <s...@j-m-s.com> writes

Hi Jochen,

Interesting that it has been so long now.

Well done to you, and always high quality output.

The recent small changes to the QL Today magazine have improved it even further too.

Hi everybody,

just wanted to announce that J-M-S was founded 25 years ago
(2nd of May 1984) and has survived for 25 years now!!

What a great time it was. I remember many events, starting from
early QL shows in Munich (Gaden), or Bielefeld, for example,
Austrian events in Heidenreichstein, Paris, UK events all over the
country, many US events, Italian ones, Dutch ... early events did not
take place at Eindhoven ... and much, much more.

Slight problem: I feel it should not be *me* writing about JMS, so
maybe I could ask for some short stories about JMS - from your side.
For the next QL Today. Which means, I need them soon. :-)

Talking about QL Today. Thanks to all who renewed already. This is very
encouraging!
For those who missed the early renewal deadline: if you renew within the
next week (with Bruce or me), we will still accept the old price.
For UK, subscribers, this is only £25.50 ... Bruce has just updated his
website: http://www.ql-qvd.com/products.html
Subscription form, via letter, fax, or no form and email work as well :-)
Take this as a little celebration gift.
Of course, this applies to renewals AND new subscribers.
So, very final deadline: 10th of May.

For readers with auto-renewal (especially German ones with direct
debit): you will benefit from the reduced early-renewal price, although
I have not charged the account yet (did not mention this on the form).

I am a bit in a rush at the moment - so more offers will follow later,
and through the website and the magazine, so that everybody will be able
to see them, not just list subscribers.

I don't know what will happen in the next 25 years, but I am happy to
look forward to them ... but let's deal with issue 4 of Volume 13 first
(material is always welcome!!) and then go together for Volume 14!

All the best,   Jochen