In message <e15f50e398b44a7b9061da094cd49...@dilwyn3hkh9x94>, Dilwyn Jones <dil...@evans1511.fsnet.co.uk> writes

Hi Dilwyn,

This seems a good idea.

A contacts list for the UK may be useful too, as many areas are no longer covered by active sub-groups.

Quanta currently lists contact details for several QL sub-groups in Britain.

We would like to include contact details for QL user groups in other countries too.

If you would like to have contact details for your group included in Quanta magazine, please could you send the details to me as soon as possible, to the email address: news AT quanta DOT org DOT uk

What we are trying to do is to establish which countries still have user groups and how active they are. It doesn't matter if it is a formal user group or just an informal group of individuals meeting occasionally.

Alternatively, if you are a QL-using individual in a country where you are not aware of a user group, I would consider publishing a "contact request" if you would like to invite other QL users in your country to contact you.

--
Malcolm Cadman