subject was - "Cakking Dilwyn"

I've changed the subject line  - Dilwyn's bin well and truely 'Cakked'
already, poor lad  :o)

Norman said -
"...........
If we choose the "standard" bottom posting then we can read the salient
points of the conversation from the top downwards - like reading a
newspaper or book etc.

Mind you, that does rather depend on people trimming out all the cruft
and leaving only the salient points.........
........"

I'm not 'Thunderbird' or 'usenet' or nowt else,   I'm just 'me' and I agree
with Norman and Co's salience.  I intuitively think, it's 'intuitive'.

What about a binary vote - eh?  :)

0 -Top Quote/Bottom Post
1 - TopPost/Bottom Quote

In passing, I notice that -
1) Norman did not commit himself to 'top down' *programing*.
2) This posting is neither 0 nor 1!  It's 0 with a 'header' and
'footer'.........  but I do hope it's 'intuitive'!

ATB

John in Wales