In message <ef82e175c89a439699868514e6b5f...@d3hkh9x94>, Dilwyn Jones <dil...@evans1511.fsnet.co.uk> writes

BTW Malcolm, I seem to get 2 copies of your emails to the list ????

Dilwyn Jones

Yes, maybe I just somehow clicked the mouse button twice ...

Hopefully, this one comes through only once ... as a certain French Cafe
owner is reputed as saying.
I'm sure he'd find a way to blame the daft British airmen... ;-)

--  Malcolm Cadman

Still two...but I notice that the TO: copy is going to ql-users AT q-v-d DOT com and the Cc: to ql-users AT lists DOT q-v-d DOT com

So...somewhere along the line a second copy is being generated to a second and different email address.

Time to ask Bruce if there is any way the list can generate two separate copies of the original email if you are convinced you are only sending one, Malcolm?????

Is there any chance you might be accidentally subscribed twice in any way? Perhaps Bruce could look at this?

Dilwyn Jones

Hi Dilwyn,

I think that it was that I sent by "Group Reply", rather than just "Reply" on recent occasions.

Hence the "TO" and "CC" that you have noticed.

However, separately from that, I always receive 2 copies of all emails from this list, to two different email addresses - my default and the "ql" one.

So, maybe it is because I am somehow registered with the server, twice.

--
Malcolm Cadman