Hi all,
My name is Thorsten and I'm a proud owner of a MGG QL which I bought when it
came out in Germany. I'm following this list since many years but never posted
and shortly I re-registered with a new account as one of my e-mail accounts was
obsolet. Some of you know me already as I had the pleasure to do some icons and
graphics for Jim Hunkins QDT. Is Jim around here and may interestd in adding
new stuff to QDT?
Recently I got Qemulator from Daniele for OS X and started to play a bit around
with it. I would like to do some bitmap pictures in 8 colour mode and am
wondering about the right file-format. I'm quite good in Photoshop and software
like this and also have Graphics converter here on my Mac. It would be great if
somebody could help me out telling me in which format I should save the files
and how I can open them afterwards with Qemulator. Thanks.
PS. I'm receiving messagges as a Digest ... so it is possible that I reply only
tomorrow :-)
Have fun with your QL,
Tho