On 05/12/2010 14:06, Marcel Kilgus wrote:
Billy wrote:
I'm having some problems in this dept
Attempting to get Qprint going properly as it seems very slow.

QPCPrint?

I tried to use the above test as a procedure in boot programe but
problem is I can't get to save anything on Win1_ (win file on C)
although I can save on win7_ ( an add on usb/sata drive ) win7_ was
created on a windows Xp computer, win1_ on this vista computer with a
security tab in the properties section that is not on the win7_drive.

Where on the C drive is the .WIN file? Try moving it to "My Files".

Could this all be to do with me perhaps moving QPC from computer to new
computer to many times invalidating the registry key?

That's impossible, no.

if I try to incorporate the above printer test as a procedure in my boot
programme it will not accept 'ser'

I get  --  OPEN#3,ser, -- should get OPEN#3,SER

No, you shouldn't. "ser" is a filename, no keyword, so it won't be uppercased.

Also when setting up Qprint do I still need to install that DOS bit

Not if you just use it with QPC.

Marcel
Thanks Marcel, I will move the win file and see what happens