Hello everyone,

as part of my quest to create an ethernet card for the original QL I'm
looking at the existing TCP implementations to get ideas about the
interface to the devive driver.

Looking at QemuLator's release notes (
http://terdina.net/ql/VersionHistory.html ) I see a mention of QDOS
tcp_ and sck_ device drivers. Are these documented anywhere?

In case anyone is interested I have a working prototype board based on
the wiznet 5300 chip. Before refining the hardware implementation
further I want to take a look at the software side. Fortunately, the
W3500 has a rather simple (but powerful) programming model so the
device driver implementation looks fairly straightforward.

On a related note, does the JS ROM contain a machine-specific unique
identifier somewhere? Would be helpful for MAC address generation.

Thanks in advance for any help/pointers!

Best regards,
Petri