Has anyone else got/used a MiFi device?

I have a Huawei E585 along with a 15gb monthly limit on the 3 network (
£15 a month)
I usually get about 2mb download and 1.5mb upload speeds ( the upload
being particularilty
decent)

It's great for having broadband in my car as I have a iTouch 4, Skype
being very useful
esp with the front/rear facing camera's.

On 31/01/2011 11:14, Petri Pellinen wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 1:11 PM, Rich Mellor<r...@rwapservices.co.uk>
 wrote:
>> I am lucky to get 2GB download speeds, so if someone else was using
that,
>> and it halved to 1GB that would be very noticeable!
> Holy smoke, Rich! I thought my 100 Mbps drop to the house is fast....
;)

> /Petri

LOL - should have said 2Gb (if only it could be 2GB)

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk
http://www.rwapservices.co.uk

-- Try out our new site: http://sellmyretro.com

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient.
It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor may
it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact the company on
01793-715380, then delete it from your system. Please note neither the company
nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan attachments (if any) for viruses.
No contract may be concluded on behalf of the company by means of email
communications.

BC Services (UK) Limited (trading as Boxclever), Technology House,
Ampthill Road, Bedford, MK42 9QQ.  Registered No. 5290544 England

 www.boxclever.co.uk