The Quanta website should not be too difficult, as it is built around a content management system, so updating the content should be a matter of just editing the text.

--
Rich Mellor
If only it were that simple! I've used CMS'es in work over the years and they generally are, when they work.

I haven't been able to update the Quanta site's news page for months now, for example. Problems of some sort between the CMS and servers on which Quanta's site runs. I don't know what the problems are (I'm not webmaster!), but they must be serious for the site to be partially in limbo for this long.

Great to hear, BTW, that Lee has volunteered!