On 08/02/2011 17:14, Ralf Reköndt wrote:
Malcolm Lear wrote:

Hi,

I've just been looking at a nice little 'barebones PC' that will be used
in a research project. Fitted with a hard disc with XP and QPC2 it
should make a nice replacement QL. QPC2 may even work with the open
source ReactOS.
http://www.pcupgrade.co.uk/productdetails.asp?ProductID=1608&categoryid=298

Nice idea 8-). I have to look for this here in Germany.

BTW:  How would QPC2 work under ReactOS? Any details?

Cheers...Ralf
I've no idea if it would work. There might be a way to try the OS out without a full install, I shall check it out. Many programs such as Open Office are known to work, so there is a good chance.

Malcolm