From: ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com
[mailto:ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com] On Behalf Of Peter Baily
Sent: 09 February 2011 17:52
To: QL Users
Subject: [Ql-Users] File transfers

I have a large number of files stored on the hard disk of a Q40 (original
version) with two floppy drives: - loads of interesting stuff
like Mark Knight's Fractal program.   I wish to transfer this to a
computer on which I use QPC2.   Can anyone suggest a way of doing
this?   Doing this via  HD floppies with a USB floppy drive on the
second computer will take forever.

    e.g. - SER2 to USB stick with a QXL.WIN folder?
            -  via an ethernet link?

Has anyone solved this problem?   Have I missed something in back issues
of Quanta Mag or QLT?

Please help!

Peter