De : ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com
[mailto:ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com] De la part de Mark Martin
Envoyé : vendredi 11 février 2011 16:46
À : ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Objet : Re: [Ql-Users] Back on the list...

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 9:27 AM, QL2K <q...@jadiam.com> wrote:
> Hi Tobias,
>
> Yes I got it on : http://www.kilgus.net/qpc/socket_toc.html
> But too Marcel says "that most of TCP functionality useable from SBasic.
Full functionality with SBasic and some available toolkits."

> I'm searching about theses toolkits to give a try using S*Basic.

Are you thinking about adding TCP/IP support to QL2K?  I'm preparing
to dig my QXL PC back out, but while I'm doing that, it's important to
me to get an emulator up and running that has IP support.  The other
emulators are a bit overpriced for me, so I'm excited to think you
might attempt integrating IP into QL2K.   It's either that or I see
about getting uQLX rebuilt on a recent Linux kernel.