Not at this stage.

I plan to do another more detailed survey in a couple of months that looks
at the users and their experience levels.

This survey is aimed squarely at finding out what people use and how they
use it. It's the information that's most urgently needed. I wanted to keep
this survey short and informative, and allow it to lead the next survey -
along with feedback like this.

In the next survey I will look at users' age, sex, how long they have been a
QLer, how they came to be a QLer and so forth.

Dave