On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:56 AM, Tony Firshman <t...@firshman.co.uk> wrote:

> That birthplace is very good isn't it - could be the subject of a David
> Lean film.  Do you like steam trains (8-)#
>
> I was born in the same room as my mother in the village post office,
> Rhydlewis, Wales.  Again unusual but not nearly as romantic as yours.
>

> Tony

Thankfully some little indie British film called "Harry Potter" has added a
mystique to train platforms, so now it has a New Charm(tm) ...

On the subject of the Gold Card/SGC battery, the PCB is designed and tested,
and I will be ordering the PCBs in about three weeks when I have some money
coming to me.

After that, things will move quite quickly.

The only item I haven't sourced in satisfactory quality is the pins.

Dave
Dave