Has anyone out there got the top secret list of configuration offsets for
the MasterSpy editor executable?  I've wasted over an hour trying to change
the size of the primary console, but I don't seem to be hitting the right
bytes to poke.

It's not just a question of overwriting the CON_ definition, there are
obviously some bytes to poke for the xpos, ypos,width & height. I thought
these were at offsets 97,98,101 and 103 (because they matched the original
CON definition) but they just seem to be there to deliberately mislead
people trying to configure the damn thing without the manual!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Adrian