On 02/03/2011 02:23, Dilwyn Jones wrote:
I'm in the process of writing an article for Quanta mag about the new graphical capabilities of QL compatible systems.

One of the things I've realised I've probably never seen despite using it so much myself is a short (one-line) description of what the Window Manager 2 is all about.

Anybody (including Marcel, he wrote most of it) able to supply a suitable one line or one sentence (or failing that, one paragraph) description? It should offer a brief description of what the Window Manager is, to someone who may have neverused its facilities before or doesn't really know anything beyond the name.

I've not even heard of it!

Bryan H
I'm sure there are plenty in your situation. This is why I was asking, so that I can get the best information to write an article for Quanta about the new(ish) Window Manager for people like yourself who either haven't heard of it or know little about it.