  From: Dave Park
  To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
  Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 10:38 PM
  Subject: [Ql-Users] QL replacements - state of play...

  If someone can make an FPGA happen, I can make PCBs happen, then someone can
  make the OS happen, then we have a computer.

  Of course, you could always decide that QPCII or Q-emuLator would replace
  that - they will always be faster :) However, this small project may have
  wider applications too, and it would be nice to see something happen.

  Dave