From: ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com
[mailto:ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com] On Behalf Of Rich Mellor
Sent: 24 May 2011 18:30
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Delaying code

I had the problem that I tried to post a comment using my google
account, but it just kept showing a different security code to type
in!

I was just going to say that the issue of DP's sprite generator
flickering when the sprites move to the right, is surely just limited
to emulated QLs?
I have a similar issue when trying to play Lands of Havoc on
q-emulator - if you are unlucky the character disappears from teh
screen completely unless you move slightly left or right.

I think this is a problem with Q-emulator (maybe others) - I wonder if
it is linked to MOVE.W / MOVE.L trying to use an odd address (which
was supposedly not valid on the 68008, but somehow works on the
standard QL!)

Rich