Op 1/06/2011 0:00, Lee Privett schreef:
Using Win7 on a new Toshiba laptop running QPCII now throws up this
problem, which works perfectly well under Windows and also in
Q-emulator

Pressing all the top keys my keyboard now displays this under QPCII
only

1234567890-q

1234567890-q  with the right shift key

!"£$%^&*()_Q with the left shift key

instead of

1234567890-=

!"£$%^&*()_+ with the right shift key

!"£$%^&*()_+ with the left shift key

similar things happen with other lines with the rightmost keys giving
the problem and I am unable to get the # @ at all (no pun intended) so
what gives?

I am using country code 44, I see no other tweeks L

For your information, digestion and action where relevant, thankyou

Lee

-----Back to the QL-----

  <http://backtotheql.blogspot.com/>  http://backtotheql.blogspot.com/
<https://sites.google.com/site/iwant2learn2/>
https://sites.google.com/site/iwant2learn2/
<https://sites.google.com/site/theqlimagerepository/>
https://sites.google.com/site/theqlimagerepository/

Hi,

The same problem happened to me a few years ago with my new laptop ( Acer Aspire 7720G with Belgian Azerty keyboard). As nobody on this list could solve the problem I went back to the shop and I explained the problem. The shopkeeper allowed me to install QPC2 on one of his demo laptops and QPC2 ran as a whisle (correct English?). The problem seemed to be 2 additional keys ( one for € and one for $) on the ACER.

QPC2 is no longer installed on that laptop as there seems to be no solution (or at least I couldn't find one).

François Van Emelen