On 14/06/2011 20:50, Norman Dunbar wrote:
Evening Dilwyn,

Me too. I also had another car racing game - can't remember its name or
who published it, might have been Psion or English Software.
I did a load of work for Freddy V years ago, removing protection from various games and stuff, and making them run in a position independant manner. I received a huge box of microdrive cartridges from him with various softwares on. That kept me busy for a while. One of those was a racing game. No idea which one though.

You mean you didn't keep copies to help with software preservation?

DRAT!

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services