In message<4e022bc0.1090...@newlan.org>, Bryan Horstmann
<b...@newlan.org>  writes

Hi Bryan,

You could look for a re-inking device for the ribbons that you already
have.

Does anyone know a source of good ribbons for my Fujitsu DL1150 dot
matrix printer.  The last ones were old stock dried out.  Is there
anyone re-manufacturing them, perhaps.  This takes A4 landscape which
is useful for spreadsheets, printing a long strip although I have
difficulty getting Windows to understand this.

Bryan H
UK

I remember those days, used to have a sheep printer that had a very short ribbon tucked into the cartridge, drip the ink on it, with a plastic bag on fingers to 'wipe' the ribbon as I used an electric screwdriver with a phillops bit and sat there grinding away to even out the new ink saturation.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy