Hi Norman,

As someone who has to burn a pile of DVDs for a living (at work that
is!) I know exactly what a PITA it is to do, so a huge thank you to
Jochen - who I assume did the burning - it is an extremely thankless task.
Yes, all done with the same burner to ensure everybody gets the same DVD. Took some days (only 4x speed).

Equally huge thanks are due to everyone who scanned, collated and edited
the DVD contents - thanks everyone.
From me too, again.

I for one, appreciate the hard work and effort involved. We sometimes
forget (I think) that QL Today is not created by a huge conglomerate
with the latest in printing and DVD duplication equipment and that most,
if not all, is done by hand.
Very very true - thanks for the kind words,

Jochen