On 27/09/2011 15:57, Dilwyn Jones wrote:
Does anyone have a copy of the Qubide Support disk they can email me - I could do with a copy of both the v1 and v2 software (for software preservation).

Many thanks

--
Rich Mellor
http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/qlrom/index.html should have a copy of both the Qubide ROM versions and IIRC 3 versions of the utilities disk (2nd item from bottom of page). Hope that helps...

Great thanks - I wasn't looking on the ROMs page!!

At the time, it seemed like a good idea, when I only had the ROM images.
Then someone helped me find the utilities disks and it seemed logical to place them with the ROMs.

Except it wasn't the logical place to look for the disks :-)

Believe it or not, one of the reasons I put that little customised QL search engine on the home page was to find things I couldn't find on my own site because there was too much stuff there...Now I find that the QL Wiki comes above my own site in its listings!

Anyway, glad to be of help.