Just a reminder that the deadline for the next issue of QL Today is next
Tuesday 15th November. We want to keep to schedule this time so all readers get
the magazine before Christmas.

Fortunately we have had several early contributions, but not yet enough for a
complete magazine. Also as it has been so quiet on the QL front in the last
couple of months I am anticipating a short news section.

On the positive side, from the material we already have plus one promised
contribution, it looks like being an issue with a good variety of articles,

Best wishes,

Geoff