On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 8:36 AM, Dilwyn Jones
<dil...@evans1511.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> [...]

The only aspect of the QXT-640 I dealt with was that all the cards had
the 7805 regulators removed and links inserted as the boards were
given a clean 5v supply. It was a trap and bane of my existence that I
had to carefully check any card I worked on to see if it had been
adapted for a QXT-640 - inserting it in a regular QL would instantly
destroy it.

I recall the order of cards was important, but not what order, or why
it was important - though anyone who has ever designed a backplane
knows the importance of buffering and signal integrity ;) *winks*

Dave