Op Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:13:45 +0100 schreef Rich Mellor <r...@rwapservices.co.uk>:

The SPEM keyboard interface is also interesting - would be nice to get some photos of this for the QL WIki - does it plug into the ROM port?

In one of the pictures you can see the end of the flat cable, it has a thin pcb that plugs directly into the QL keyboard socket. I have cut this cable of mine and added male & female 26p plugs, as also used in Miracle's SGC Par plug.
Now I can plug it in the front of my QL or Aurora.
The keys travel quite a long way vertically (like the old IBM PS2 keyboard), especially compared to the "QPC" laptop which I mostly use.
Mine is missing a few key presses so needs servicing.

Bob

--
The BSJR QL software site at: http://members.chello.nl/b.spelten/ql/