Here is where we are with the Ser-USB 2.0 driver on legacy hardware:

http://www.memorylanecomputing.com/blog/?p=122

I had been aiming for a 2.0 release on the first anniversary of the
original USBWiz driver (01-FEB-2012) but it seems likely that testing
will take a bit longer.

Now that I have been forced to circumvent QDOS in several key areas we
have moved into unknown territory with this device driver. It is still
possible that I will have to abandon the driver altogether on legacy
hardware, but it would be a shame to do so after so much time and energy
has been invested in this ... especially as the prize would be what I
had previously thought was undoable; a fitting end to the Ser-USB project.

Regards and thanks for reading.

--
Adrian
www.memorylanecomputing.com