This may seem a strange question given how many QL programs I’ve released, but
does anyone know if there is a minimum recommended size for a loose item which
is to contain a system sprite (move, sleep, resize, refresh etc)?

It occurred to me that the non-GD2 (mode 4 and 8) icons might need a different
size to the GD2 ones which look different to the original ones.

The program I’m working on needs small loose items, so I’m wondering if the
‘system’ icons should be at least a certain size for compatibility between all
modes.