On 28/03/12 13:37, Lee Privett wrote:
I think it may have been Malcolm, I did supply a regenerated front cover
for that very purpose. The sticking point (I believe) was about contacting
Jan Jones for permission for it to go out in to the wide world in
electronic form.

Thanks Lee. I found an email from some time back and it was Dave Park, although Malcolm was involved as well along the line.

Dave had sought permission from Jan Jones "for permission to reprint/reformat it (whatever she agrees to) so a cleaner copy is available to the community than the scan that is generally available..."

Who knows, I might find time to do something with it myself ......

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar