No, he does not mean a printer code, he is reading a native .doc from PC-Quill.

From: "Bryan Horstmann"

Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Anyone know what this is for ....

On 29/03/2012 02:02, Norman Dunbar wrote:
I'm slightly amending QStripper to read Quill files for the PC. I've got most of the changes done - not many to be honest, but I've notices a control code I know nothing about.

It's Hex(13) or 19 Decimal.

I *think* it could be italics on/off, but I'm not sure and could be making it up!

Does anyone know?

Cheers,
Norm.

Hello Norman,

My old Printer Codes List gives 19 as DC3 Remote Printer Deselect. Another list shows it as a double exclamation mark !!. There doesn't appear to be an ESC DC3 command.

Bryan H