Morning all,

A few comments, it seems to have been busy on here over the weekend. ;-)

On 15/04/12 13:47, Dilwyn Jones wrote:
" The bad parameter error is related to a file system TRAP#3 call with
D0=$44.
Do you know what this trap is supposed to do?

The trap in question is the only trap introduced by the DBAS author. It sets up a vector for all the DBAs syscalls. It needs to be executed AFTER the directory driver(s) in question are first used.

Maybe, just maybe, a "dir flp1_" before running the system will help? I'm assuming of course that the system runs from a hard drive but the file is on flp1_ otherwise, the directory drivers for flp1_ should be set up when the libguide was booted from flp1_.

I originally developed this on a QL system, JS ROM, running with a Miracle Hard drive. That gave me win1_ and win2_ for developing.

I've tried to recompile with the actual return from the "open as database" call, but because I'm now on QPC without a miracle hard drive, win1_ and win2_ are not what they were when I built this system originally. Hopefully, at lunch time, I'll have time to fix my make files to make them work again!

I think, also, that the database_h file #includes a file from C68 named ansi_h but I don't see that file any more.

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar