Thanks for checking on me, well the message is from me and not a hoax.
I'm presently stuck in (Malaga Spain) and really in a bad
situation.....i  have been talking to the lazy embassy but it's taking
them time process my help, and it's hard to get hold of a phone,that was
 why I had to send out this email for help...i  need a financial
assistance,anything you could assist with now will be helpful... Please
let me know if can you help me with some money...so i can send you
details how to send money.I'll Def Refund it back when i get
home.Please.

John