Yes it has a composite output as well

--- On Fri, 12/10/12, Bryan Horstmann <b...@newlan.org> wrote:

From: Bryan Horstmann <b...@newlan.org>
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] My slice of Pi
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Date: Friday, 12 October, 2012, 15:09

On 12/10/2012 02:38, q...@mcad.demon.co.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Finally received "my slice of Pi" - the Raspberry Pi, from RS - today 12th
> October 2012.
>
> I had to re-order, earlier in the Year, when my email address used was no
> longer working
>
> I also ordered a Type B Case, in white, and a 4GB SD Card with OS installed.
> Which all fits together by simple clip fittings on the injection moulding.
>
> Although, RS are posting the Pi PCB with a plastic protective casing, albeit
> in a translucent shade of raspberry pink!
>
> Umm ... like the early days of 'home computing', you have to put something
> else with it. I don't have an HDMI display, yet may be able to use a DVI on
> my old TV. Then there is the need for a USB keyboard and mouse.

My Pi is due soon; I've a USB keyboard, USB hub and card reader, and
PSU.  The missing bit is a monitor.  I use a mono Philips on the QL,
video input and have another later style Philips as spare.  Will the Pi
work through the video input? Otherwise I have got video i/p on the TV.
By then I hope to be able to get an SD card with a QL emulation; is
anyone going to market one, please?

Bryan H