On 5 Nov 2012, at 15:13, Norman Dunbar wrote:

> On 05/11/12 14:59, tobias.froesc...@t-online.de wrote:
>> I can find sd_keyq at offset $68 of the Screen Driver Channel Definition
>> Block  in the SMSQ/E sources.
>> But nowhere in the documents.....
>
> In my docs, updated recently, I see sd_end at that offset in the screen
> driver channel definition block. For QDOS 1.10 onwards.

The keyboard queue starts at the end of the channel block. For QDOS this is @
$68 for v1.01 onward and $64 for earlier versions.
For PE the value is $98 (counting from the start of the extended channel block).

The Turbo TK commands COMMAND_LINE and TYPE_IN allow you to push characters
into an S*BASIC keyboard queue. The source code for these should show how to
put characters into any queue.

George