This might help?

http://reboot.pro/topic/14354-buidlingmodifying-floppy-images-with-mtools-as-replacement-for-winimageimdisk/

Le 23/01/2013 15:55, Dilwyn Jones a écrit :
On my website there’s an article by IIRC Timothy Swenson about the use of
RAWREAD and RAWRITE to create and write disk image files.

Someone asked me (presumably trying out SMSQmulator) if there is a 64-bit
Windows version of RAWREAD or RAWRITE, or equivalent software (RAWREAD is a DOS
program which doesn’t run in 64-bit environments).

I assume it might be possible to run 32-bit programs in something like virtual
box too.

Another solution gleaned from reading the Tim Swenson manual with the emulator
is to use the QDC (Quintessential Disk Cloner from QLTools to create a floppy
image, although I haven’t yet got round to testing if this works on 64-bit
Windows or not).