Hi all,

I have put an upgrade of my SQRview program on the site.

You can now easily browse through your current picture directory when DBAS is installed. SQRview also has its own RLE routines, so sprites can be saved with compression.

QL-PIC files with excess padding, produced by "other" tools are no longer causing crashes. Also some issues that came up during the testing in SMSQmulator have been fixed.
Some in SQRview and some in SMSQ/m. Thanks to Wolfgang.

Also QCoCo and QCP have been updated and tested in SMSQ/m (v1.19).
No more excuses for not using High Colours.

Bob

--
The BSJR QL software site at: http://members.upc.nl/b.spelten/ql/