On 14/06/13 16:10, Norman Dunbar wrote:
Hi Arnold,

I've been using QPC for years under Wine. I'm on 64 bit Mint Linux using
KDE at the moment, but I've also used it under OpenSuse 11.x and 12.x
too. Both work fine.

Prior to that, I ran it under 32 bit OpenSuse.

Running the command wine --version in a shell gives me back wine-1.4. I
remember keyboard problems with any version of wine prior to 1.0.

By the way, every time I start wine with QPC, I get an error screen
telling me that winebuilder has encountered an error and will abort - I
wait for the QPC config screen to appear, and click the OK button on the
warning pop-up and it goes away. QPC runs fine after that.

This has always occurred with QPC on OpenSuse 32/64 and now on Mint
64bit. I think it may be KDE related, but I haven't tried other desktops.

HTH

Cheers,
Norm.

Hi,

I use Ubuntu 12.04 and QPC2 work fine when WINE 1.4 is installed.

I just used the Wine distribution from the Ubuntu Software Centre.

Derek