Hi all

Sometimes my programs will stop with a nice friendly
error message, giving me the line number where the error occurred and a short
description of what went wrong.  I can
then list the program, test the values of variables, and try to fathom out why
my code is not doing what it should.  It
can also be helpful to know from what line number the current
procedure/function was called from.  This
can be found with ...  foo = BASIC_L(60)-24
: Lnum = BASIC_W%(foo+18).  Additionally,
there is a short routine in the Turbo Demos file called How_COME which lists the
call hierarchies up to the current point.  However, all of this is only
available under QDOS.  What I was wondering is can something like
this be done in QPC2?
Michael