Rich,

not to my knowledge.

There is, however a DOS version of C68 on Thierry's site. Haven't ever tried it
myself, as I am perfectly content with the version running on QDOS, but it
might be worth looking into: http://morloch.hd.free.fr/smsq/#LANG , search for
"XTC68DOS"
If it still runs on today's OSs in DOS mode, it could certainly be integrated
with an IDE.

Regards,
Tobias