Evening all,

I've just sent out the first email to the Assembly Language mailing list. If you are a registered and confirmed subscriber, you should have received it. Most of you have requested plain text emails and a few are getting the fully HTML'd version.

There isn't a "magazine" as yet, it's coming though - as the mailing should explain.

If anyone who has subscribed doesn't get an email then please check your spam bucket and if you find it there, please whitelist the mailing list.

This is a small test to be sure everything is working as well as can be expected for something I'm involved in! ;-)

If you don't get the email, and it is not in your spam bucket, let me know your username and email address (the one you subscribed with) and I'll see what's what.

email to assembly @ qdosmsq . dunbar-it . co . uk (delete the spaces!) if you did not get an email from the list, and you did not fidn it in your spam bucket. Please don;t clog up the QL Users list with "complaints", send them to the address above. Thanks.

FYI there are 56 subscribers and one of you has not yet confirmed.

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar