On 2014-03-29 22:05, John Gilpin wrote:
Now, there's a funny coincidence - or is it?

Starting with Geoff Wicks' "empty" email at 19:12 on 28/03/2014 I
have received *THREE *copies of all emails from this list instead of
my usual two ( All quanta.org.uk email addresses are registered with
this list and having two roles (Treasurer and Membership) I get two
copies by default). I know that Geoff has strange influences over
anything QL but was this silence meant to be truly deafening??:-)

Once Geoff got his voice back - well since his email datelined 12:26
today 29/03/2014 - my in box has only received the usual two copies.

Now Geoff and I have worked together over many years - sometimes
agreeing, and sometimes not, and I recognise his influence over the QL
scene but this is truly weird :-)

Does anyone have an answer? Bruce?

Sarah thinks that it may be because we are celebrating "John-is-71"
without any input from the QL fraternity.

Geoff? (shhhh, he may have been struck speechless again - or just asleep) :-)

Dilwyn, you also hold two quanta email addresses. Have you been
deafened by Geoff's silence?

Regards,

John Gilpin.
QUANTA Membership Secretary and treasurer.
members...@quanta.org.uk / treasu...@quanta.org.uk